Order cancellations are allowed only before the item is shipped OR if we are unable to fulfill your order.
An item is considered shipped if there is a tracking number, even if the tracking number has not yet been updated by the carrier. If the shipment is refused upon delivery, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to the customer.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
Parts and Accessories Return Policy
Parts are warranted free of defects for a period of 1 year from receipt of order.
SilverWolf Vehicles Inc. (SilverWolf) is not responsible for service calls, alleged harm, or damaged material resulting from the installation of our products. We will repair, replace, or issue a full credit at our discretion on products that prove to be defective in workmanship or material. Freight on warranty items will be credited upon return unless a replacement part was sent at free freight. If product is tested and deemed to not be defective, the product may be returned to the customer with no credit given. Damage caused by improper installation or abuse is not covered. All items being returned should be uninstalled, in original packaging, and complete with all kit components.
We understand that sometimes a part or accessory may not be what you expected, or not actually be what is needed. Should this occur, the following policies apply.
- Once you have received a shipping notification, your order cannot be canceled, and you must request a return authorization number (RMA) and form.
- You may request a return within 30-days of the original order date. The item must be in the original packaging, unused, uninstalled, unaltered, undamaged, and in new, resalable condition. This is the only way a product return will be accepted and processed. A 20% restocking charge will be applied.
- Once you have contacted our customer service or return warranty department, if returnable, they will issue you a return authorization number so that we can track your return and associate it with your account.
- When shipping your product or parts back to SilverWolf Vehicles Inc., you must include a copy of this return authorization form (R/A) in the shipping box or bag.
- Once the product has been returned to us, inspected by our team, and is accepted as complete (including the original product box, with the unit in its original packing materials), then we will refund your purchase price, less original shipping and handling fees. We do not refund any shipping.
Shipping costs are non-refundable for any canceled or returned orders, except for wrong items or faulty products.
Customers must receive an authorization number (RMA) from SilverWolf prior to returning any parts. Customers are responsible for return freight and must include the authorized RMA number on the box. If available, please include a copy of the invoice or picking list for the original shipment. RMA numbers are valid for 60 days from issue date. Returns are subject to a restocking fee for non-warranty or SilverWolf error returns that are returned over 90 days from purchase date. Only items that are currently stocked are eligible for return. Items returned without an RMA Number are subject to refusal or a restocking fee. Freight Collect or COD returns will be refused. All items must be returned complete and unused.
To request an RMA number, please contact us through our website.
Damaged Shipping Claims
Shortages and damaged products must be reported to SilverWolf within 5 business days of receipt. Please inspect all merchandise upon arrival to ensure good condition. All merchandise damaged in-transit must have a claim filed through SilverWolf. For truck freight, either refuse shipments with obvious exterior damage or write damaged on the Bill of Lading and contact SilverWolf within 5 business days.