SilverWolf™ Vehicles Inc. Warranty Details
SilverWolf™ Vehicles Inc. (SilverWolf) warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
SilverWolf hereby warrants to the original purchaser of a new motor kit and/or accessories that they shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth below, for a period of two (2) years from date of original retail purchase to customer or End-User.
The purchaser must provide proof of the date of purchase with any warranty claim. If a defect exists, at its option, SilverWolf will:
Repair the Product at no charge, at a place and location of its choosing.
Exchange the Product with a Product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original Product.
Refund the purchase price of the Product.
A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a Product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced items become SilverWolf property. When a refund is given, your Product becomes the property of SilverWolf.
Exclusions and Limitations:
SilverWolf’s Limited Warranty does not cover the following items:
- Products lost or damaged during shipment.
- Abnormal strain, neglect, or abuse.
- Installation and use of parts or accessories that are not genuine SilverWolf parts (unless approved by the SilverWolf in writing).
- Accident or collision damage.
- Non-conformities, defects, or errors in any Products due to accident, theft, fire, abuse, misuse, or negligent use of the Product.
- Use of the Product in a manner other than as intended by SilverWolf.
- Use of the Products in environmental conditions not conforming to SilverWolf’s instructions or conditions not typical to the Product and intended field of use, or failure to follow typical operating procedures with respect to the Products and intended field of use.
- Damage to any Products caused by force of nature or act of any third party; or any third-party products or products that are otherwise not considered by SilverWolf to be SilverWolf’s standard Products, including, without limitation, any custom algorithms or software within the Products, which SilverWolf may supply from time to time to the Original Purchaser, or which Original Purchaser may source from a third party.
- Modification or disassembly of motor, controller and/or any other original parts and components.
- Products which are installed on vehicles used for rentals or for public use.
No Consequential Damages
SilverWolf will not be liable for any consequential damages whether direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss related to property, loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or any other economic loss.
Under no circumstances shall SilverWolf be liable for any alleged, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages suffered by the Original Purchaser, by any party claiming on behalf of or through the Original Purchaser, or by any other party resulting from or arising out of the purchase of Products and Services from SilverWolf, including loss of business or profits, business interruption or damage or destruction of data, even if SilverWolf has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. No action, regardless of form or basis arising out of the transactions hereunder maybe brought by the Original Purchaser after one (1) year following the time in which the Original Purchaser knew or should have known the occurrence of the event(s) which gave rise to such action. SilverWolf hereby disclaims any duty to indemnify the Original Purchaser, any party claiming on behalf of or through the Original Purchaser, or any other party.
SilverWolf’s total liability, if any, for any damages suffered by the Original Purchaser, or any other party claiming on behalf of or through the Original Purchaser, or any other third party, whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise, shall be limited to direct money damages actually incurred, and shall not exceed the amount of money paid to SIlverWolf by the Original Purchaser for the Product giving rise to such claim.
SilverWolf shall not be liable for and the Original Purchaser shall indemnify, defend, and hold SilverWolf harmless from any claims based on SilverWolf’s compliance with the designs, specifications or instructions, or modifications made of any Products by parties other than SilverWolf, or the use of SilverWolf’s Products in combination with other items in a sub-system or system.
Original Purchaser acknowledges that SilverWolf Product could act as a single point of failure and Original Purchaser warrants that SilverWolf has no liability or obligation for system failure analysis or system testing under normal operation or failure mode operation of the sub-systems or end user product.
Original Purchaser further acknowledges that SilverWolf has no duty to warrant the fitness of the Product or Service, whether released or pre-released for the sub-system or end user product.
This limited warranty is exclusive. SilverWolf makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose which exceed the obligations or time limits stated in this warranty are hereby disclaimed by SilverWolf and excluded from this warranty. The purchaser and SilverWolf expressly agree that the remedy of the replacement or repair or the defective component thereof is the sole remedy of the purchaser. SilverWolf makes no other representation or warranty of any kind.
No SilverWolf Dealer, Distributor, Reseller, Agent or Employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
How to Make a Warranty Claim:
To make a warranty claim under this limited warranty, you must present defective component to an authorized SilverWolf dealer. SilverWolf will return the replacement item to the end user.
How to Contact SilverWolf™ Vehicles Inc.:
60 Northland Road, Unit 6,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
For parts and repair contact your local dealer.